Cost of FUE Hair Transplant in India
To read more about my involvement in the Premium category-
Extraction vs. Insertion: What is the Most Important Stage in Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Hair Transplantation?
- INR 99 for scalp grafts and INR 149 for body grafts.
- 100% counseling one day before and on day of procedure, 100% hairline design, 100% anesthesia administration, 100% harvesting,100% slit making, 100% dressing after the procedure on the day of procedure 100% prompt follow up for 12 months personally by Dr Bhatti.
Volunteer Package: (it applies only for Premium packages and the same commitment from the clinic as regards work done by Dr Bhatti applies)
In case there is a cancellation of a listed patient on short notice a volunteer patient is entitled to a discount if he is willing to fill the vacancy at short notice as listed below-
|DISCOUNT||DEPOSIT (INR)||WAITING PERIOD||TO REACH WITHIN (DAYS)|
EXAMPLE: if you wish a 25% discount on the costs of your procedure, you will deposit INR 25,000 as your commitment. We shall promise to within 25 days give you a call within two and a half days that there has been a cancellation and you can come for your procedure. However, you cannot cancel the procedure. If you cannot make it you can let us know within 2 hours of the call and we will call you again within the next 25 days.
These discounts only work for people within India and neighboring countries where visa is not an issue. A person in USA, for example, shall find it impossible to travel at such short notice!
*Terms and conditions apply
*International credit cards are charged a surcharge of 2.5 % by Indian Banks.
*18% GST extra (applicable to hair transplants since September 2009)
*Payments by cheques/ checks are NOT accepted (traveler’s cheques/checks are accepted except Canadian traveler’s checks).
*Online transfers are accepted 3 weeks in advance only and the money should be in the bank before commencement of the procedure. International online transfers to Indian accounts sometimes take 3 weeks to get to our bank due to banking processes in India while dealing with foreign funds. While using such modes of payment, please ensure the money is with our Bank before the procedure.
*Please reach one evening prior to the day of your procedure for threefold reasons as under-
- Counseling with Dr Bhatti so you have an entire evening to think over the doctor’s advice and can better make an informed decision.Click pics of your hairline with your cell phone and think over it overnight.
- Medications need to be taken an evening before.
- Blood tests.
- Settlement of advance amount received and if paying by card to see if it works while in India.
*Payments shall be made in advance before the procedure starts.
*20% of estimated amount as advance to book procedure.
*An extra Rs 30,000 advance amount shall be charged as security when a client availing standard package requires and agrees to a 2-day procedure.
*Extra miscellaneous costs that may be incurred on extra lab tests, ECG, anesthetist in attendance, etc. shall be charged extra for standard package only.
*Afrotextured hair will be charged per follicle if fit for the procedure following the test grafting. Refusal for treatment does not carry any liability from our side.
ARE CHEAP HAIR TRANSPLANTS AFFORDABLE?
As many have repented before and will continue to do so, it will be only the hard way that they shall learn that for every one good hair transplant , there are 4 bad hair transplants out there.
The hair transplant industry is a confusing mix of clinics that claim to be innovators, world leaders and the “Best” in the field. With false results and pilfered images from the web, they do up their portfolio on their website in such a way that the vast majority of hair transplant seekers who are a gullible lot, fall easy prey to this unethical and immoral way of advertisement. The only way to research a good doctor clinic is to go on to world famous forums and check out the results of various doctors.
Clients today easily fall prey to fly by night operators who offer cheap rates and a lot of freebies thrown in to entice and seduce. Let it be known that a person who gets a bad hair transplant will spend on an average 4 times on the revision and that is if the previous clinic has left enough grafts behind. Most of these clinics also overharvest the scalp donor and their growth rate is a pittance. People do not understand that the hair roots are fixed in number and they do not grow back to be harvested again. One plucked / harvested, they will only grow in the recipient area and will be a waste if they are not skillfully planted for good growth.
In short and bluntly put- Nobody can afford a Cheap Hair Transplant!
Why clients come to Darling Buds, India?
You have done enough research and would know that Hair transplant cost in countries like USA, Brazil, Canada, UK, Bahrain, Dubai, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand and European countries like France, Switzerland, Spain, Germany ranges from USD 6,000- 22,000. With the downswing in economy, it has become difficult for the average client to afford a hair transplant at such costs in most countries. Moreover, there are very few clinics worldwide that offer state-of-the-art FUE hair transplant. For the past 5 years, hair transplant services at the very best centers abroad have become a force to reckon with as far as quality of care and results and pricing structure are concerned. Due to these reasons, clients suffering from hair loss are increasingly looking elsewhere for their hair transplant. This great demand has spurred the number of transplant procedures being done at Darling Buds since the past over 10 years.
What are the reasons for this Boom? Read on-
- Doctors from India have long been considered in the UK, USA, Canada , Australia and NZ as very skilled. Every family in these countries has at one time or the other been treated by an Indian family physician or they have been treated by a specialist of Indian origin in a larger hospital. India is known the world over for its compassionate doctors, caring nurses and quality care.
- In the past few years, Darling Buds has been recognized as the most favored destination in Asia for those considering medical travel overseas for an FUE hair transplant.
- Still rates in India for hair transplant are the most competitive in the world. Almost ‘A-Dollar-and-a-Half-a-Graft’ at Darling Buds is the longest a dollar can be stretched!
- ‘Big Mac’, from NZ, and a client at “Darling Buds” wrote this in the testimonial book- “I love India for hair transplant because- I got an Indian doctor with US training and standards of care, at Chinese rates!” This says it all!
- For this tame price you get a world renowned and experienced doctor who will give you results which compare with the best hair transplant centers in USA and Europe.
- You would be pleased to know that Dr Bhatti has the largest experience in FUE graft harvesting in the world since he does it himself. This is the USP of our clinic and the reason why we consistently get satisfactory results and repeat clients.
Should cost of hair transplant be the only reason to choose your Doctor?
No, cost of hair transplant may not reflect the competence of a hair transplant center when trying to locate a doctor. The following need to be taken into account-
- Read the “About Us” page carefully – Credentials never lie! Whatever a doctor may post on his profile, he cannot write fake information on his “About Us” page. Read about the doctor’s credentials- not only on his website but also Google his name and see the results. Choosing the right plastic surgeon is 75% of decision making when traveling abroad for a hair transplant.
Visit Hair Forums like –
The rates at Darling Buds would perhaps raise your eyebrows and naturally you would suspect the pricing structure associating low price with lower quality and ambivalent final results. However, when in India this does not hold true. We are the costliest center in India. The “low cost” at our facility is due to the fact that hiring staff, and cost of equipment and disposables are much cheaper as compared even to countries in Eastern Europe, West Asia, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. We at our center pass on the majority of the savings so made to our clients so that you can make a quicker decision to travel to us in India. We are aware that air travel is expensive and so is 2-3 nights’ stay in India. This is the reason we offer such low rates.
|No.of Scalp Grafts||Premium Package(INR 99 per graft)||Add 18 % GST||Total Cost|
|No.of Body Grafts||Premium Package(INR 149 per graft)||Add 18 % GST||Total Cost|