Cost of FUE Hair Transplant in India
To read more about my involvement in the Premium category-
Extraction vs. Insertion: What is the Most Important Stage in Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Hair Transplantation?
*Terms and conditions apply
*International credit cards are charged a surcharge of 2.5 % by Indian Banks.
*18% GST extra (applicable to hair transplants since September 2009)
*Payments by cheques/ checks are NOT accepted (traveler’s cheques/checks are accepted except Canadian traveler’s checks).
*Online transfers are accepted 3 weeks in advance only and the money should be in the bank before commencement of the procedure. International online transfers to Indian accounts sometimes take 3 weeks to get to our bank due to banking processes in India while dealing with foreign funds. While using such modes of payment, please ensure the money is with our Bank before the procedure.
*Please reach one evening prior to the day of your procedure for threefold reasons as under-
- Counseling with Dr Bhatti so you have an entire evening to think over the doctor’s advice and can better make an informed decision. Click pictures of your hairline with your cell phone and think over it overnight so you are better prepared for the counseling on the morning of the procedure.
- Medications will be handed over and explained. You need to take them with dinner before going to bed.
- Blood tests will be done in our in-house laboratory. www.amulyalabs.com
- Settlement of advance amount received and if paying by card to see if it works while in India.
- Planning your stay in India.
*Payments shall be made in advance before the procedure starts.
*20% of estimated amount as advance to book procedure.
*Afrotextured hair will be charged per follicle if fit for the procedure following the test grafting. Refusal for treatment does not carry any liability from our side as explained to patients in preceding e-mails since all afrotextured hair are not amenable to FUE technique of hair transplant. The procedure is done only if the test grafting proves successful.
*The clinic is not liable if the procedure cannot be done if any disease or information is hidden from us that would otherwise make you an unfit candidate for a hair transplant.
ARE CHEAP HAIR TRANSPLANTS AFFORDABLE?
As many have repented before and will continue to do so, it will be only the hard way that they shall learn that for every one good hair transplant , there are 4 bad hair transplants out there.
The hair transplant industry is a confusing mix of clinics that claim to be innovators, world leaders and the “Best” in the field. With false results and pilfered images from the web, they do up their portfolio on their website in such a way that the vast majority of hair transplant seekers who are a gullible lot, fall easy prey to this unethical and immoral way of advertisement. The only way to research a good doctor clinic is to go on to world famous forums and check out the results of various doctors.
Clients today easily fall prey to fly by night operators who offer cheap rates and a lot of freebies thrown in to entice and seduce. Let it be known that a person who gets a bad hair transplant will spend on an average 4 times on the revision and that is if the previous clinic has left enough grafts behind in the donor area to allow repair. Most of these clinics also overharvest the scalp donor and their growth rate is a pittance. People do not understand that the hair roots are fixed in number and they do not grow back to be harvested again. One plucked / harvested, they will only grow in the recipient area and will be a waste if they are not skillfully planted for good growth.
In short and bluntly put- Nobody can afford a Cheap Hair Transplant!
Why Dr Bhatti’s rates for hair transplant are the cheapest in the world for the services he offers!
- In the past few years, Darling Buds has been recognized as the most favored destination internationally for those considering medical travel overseas for an FUE hair transplant.
- Our cost of hair transplant is the most competitive in the world. Almost ($1 for discounted procedures in Summers (April, May, June) and in Voluntary packages in other months) at Darling Buds is the longest a dollar can be stretched!
- ‘Big Mac’, from NZ, and a client at “Darling Buds” wrote this in the testimonial book- “I love Darling Buds Clinic for hair transplant because- I got an Indian doctor with US training and standards of care, at Chinese rates!” This says it all!
- For this tame price you get a world renowned and experienced doctor who will give you results which at times even better than the best hair transplant centers in USA and Europe.
- You would be pleased to know that Dr Bhatti has the largest experience in FUE graft harvesting in the world since, unlike at many other busy centers, he does it himself.
This is the USP of our clinic and the reason why we consistently get satisfactory results and repeat clients.
Should cost of hair transplant be the only reason to choose your Doctor?
No, cost of hair transplant may not reflect the competence of a hair transplant center when trying to locate a doctor. The following need to be taken into account-
- Read the “About Us” page carefully – Credentials never lie! Whatever a doctor may post on his profile, he cannot write fake information on his “About Us” page. Read about the doctor’s credentials- not only on his website but also Google his name and see the results. Choosing the right plastic surgeon for your hair transplant is 95% of decision making when traveling abroad for a hair transplant.
Visit Hair Forums like –
The rates at Darling Buds would perhaps raise your eyebrows and naturally you would suspect the pricing structure associating low price with lower quality and ambivalent final results. However, when in India this does not hold true. We are the costliest center in India. The “low cost” at our facility is due to the fact that hiring staff, and cost of equipment and disposables are much cheaper as compared even to countries in Eastern Europe, West Asia, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. We at our center pass on the majority of the savings so made to our clients so that you can make a quicker decision to travel to us in India. We are aware that air travel is expensive and so is 2-3 nights’ stay in India. This is the reason we offer such low rates.